PiMag Waterfall Cost
PiMag Waterfall Filter Unit = £255
– includes first filter cartridge and set of mineral stones
Replacement Cartridge = £33
– discount available with automatic shipment = £29.70
– new filter recommended every 3-4 months, or 900 litres
Replacement Mineral Stones = £28
– discount available with automatic shipment = £25.20
– new filter recommended every 12-18 months
PiMag Waterfall Cost – Year 1 investment:
- 1 x PiMag Waterfall Unit (includes filter cartridge and mineral stones)
- 3 x Replacement PiMag Waterfall Filter Cartridges
- Total Cost for the year = £354
- Cost per litre = £0.10
PiMag Waterfall Cost – Years 2, 3, 4….
- 4 x Replacement PiMag Waterfall Filter Cartridges = £118.80
- 1 x Mineral Stones = £25.20
- Total Cost for the year = £144
- Cost per litre = £0.04
PiMag Waterfall Cost comparison with bottled water:
Some people prefer to drink water that comes from a bottle, and they may be surprised to learn where that water originates. Many popular brands of bottled water are not from mountain streams, no matter what the name may imply.
Some of these bottled varieties are simply tap water that has been treated. And in blind taste tests, even expensive bottled products rank behind ordinary tap water when the labels are removed.
Another surprise may be the expense. The average retailed price of popular bottled water products in the UK start at 7p per litre, and average 65p litre.
Assuming you consume the same amount of bottled water as you’re able to filter with the PiMag Waterfall, approx. 900 litres every 3 months for a typical family of 3-4 people:
Bottled water cost each year:
- (900 x 4) x 65p per litre = £2,340 per year
Nikken’s PiMag Waterfall cost per litre is the cheaper option. It is not only better for you health and hydration but will save you thousands compared to buying bottled water for your drinking water.
- Bottled water average cost per litre = £0.65
- PiMag Waterfall cost per litre = £0.04
To purchase a PiMag Waterfall Filter please click here